New Miss Modern Logos

Nov 20, 2014

UPDATE: March 2019: our logo shop is coming back!

UPDATE NOVEMBER 26th: NEW LOGOS IN THE DEAR MISS MODERN SHOP! Click Here to see them all:  Miss Modern Studio Logos

Original post: Ok, here it is:  I LOVE to design logos, and I adore making them available in the Dear Miss Modern Shop for you guys.  New logos are WAY overdue (embarrassingly so), and while the designs don’t take me that long to create, the act of packaging them up for sale is a really time-consuming task for sure. (anyone want a job)? Kidding. Kind of.

This week I promised “Logo Week” with every intention of having them ready to go on Monday. But then we had the studio photographed last minute. Then meetings. Client work. Kids. You know, the usual. So while I AM adding them to the shop STAT, I thought I’d give you a little preview with a chance to win one.  TO ENTER:  Share, Tweet, Pin, what have you – then comment telling us your favorite + that you shared.  (they’re cute, yes)?

Dear Miss Modern Instant Logos

1. Ragae E. says:

I love everything you do and I pinned your logos to http://www.pinterest.com/pin/426364289698370837/

It is so hard to decide on just one logo. But in my biz I sell trendy and boho clothing & jewelry and I think the “Estella Valentine” logo fits with our style.

Thanks for offering the giveaway!

2. Emily hone says:

These are so stinkin cute! I love the simplicity of them. I pinned it and shared it on Facebook. I love the floral ones! Especially the Olivia one. But I love the Madison one the most I think. It’s hard to choose! These are all fantastic! I am so excited to see the photos from your shoot! Thank you for all your hard work and Sharon your talents with the world!

With love,
    Emily Hone

3. MrsTiffanyM says:

I think my favorite out of these logos would be the Madison followed by the Winter June. Very cute! And you got a new like because Emily shared this with me. I pinned this as well! 🙂

4. Anita says:

I love Jennifer Andrews. The colors, the simplistic design and professional font creates a statement logo. Very nicely done. I pinned away on my favorite board. Congratulations Christine xo

5. MrsTiffanyM says:

Wow, ok sorry! Life got so busy and I completely forgot! Don’t you just love a busy holiday season? I am so totally not sure which one to pick! Let me send you an e-mail with my idea!

6. Noemi says:

I love Olivia Alderman and CO.
    It’s simple and charming xoxo
    I pinned it!
    I create hand made envelopes, cards, tag and stickers. My brand’s name is “Lettera N”

7. […] to have that kind of feel. I was really attracted to these logo mock-ups by Deluxe Modern Design https://deluxemoderndesign.com/2014/11/new-miss-modern-logos-soon-promise/. I love the color palette and the artistic, yet modern, feel that most of them have. I also had in […]

8. Wynn says:

So hard to pick, they’re all so beautiful! I think the Williams Carlisle is my favorite. My sister and I are starting a home and garden store out on the range in Texas and I think this would be perfect for our brand.

9. […] Voir le site Source Pinterest : minedelibellule […]

10. michele says:

my favorite is the lulu and co planning. so adorable

11. Yulia says: